What are my advantages for buying auto insurance here?
The Auto Insurance Benefit Program is a special benefit for employees. With this program you are eligible for six special advantages:
- Special employee discounts* that are typically not available to the general public
- Additional discounts, based on the way you drive
- The comfort of being able to talk with a real live insurance representative, licensed and based in the U.S., who can answer all your questions
- The confidence of being protected by America’s top-rated insurance companies—companies that are household names: MetLife Auto & Home® and Travelers.
- The convenience of being able to switch your insurance company right over the phone—even if your current policy hasn’t expired
- The satisfaction of knowing that if you switch or not, you’re getting a great deal at great rates
How easy can I get a quote?
As easily as picking up a phone or clicking your mouse. You can:
- Make a FREE phone call to speak with a licensed customer service representative, based in the U.S. If the quote you get is better than what you’re paying now, you can switch right over the phone.
- Visit our secure online Quick Quote Center, with helpful tips and easy-to-understand explanations.
When would my new policy begin?
Almost immediately, if you like! If you are accepted for coverage, your auto insurance can start the day after you apply for the coverage over the phone. If you want to receive proof of your new coverage sooner rather than later, you can get temporary insurance cards by fax. Your permanent cards will be mailed to you.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. Met P&C® MetCasSM, and MetGenSM, are licensed in Minnesota. ©2016 MetLife Auto & Home.
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company or one of its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183. In CA: Insurance is underwritten by Travelers Commercial Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority #6519 or Travelers Property Casualty Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority # 6521, State of Domicile: Connecticut. In FL: Homeowners insurance is not currently offered for new business. In TX: Auto insurance is offered by Travelers Texas MGA, Inc. and underwritten by Consumers County Mutual Insurance Company (CCM). CCM is not a Travelers company. Coverages, discounts, special program rates or savings, billing options, and other features are subject to availability and individual eligibility. Not all features available in all areas. © 2016 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved. Travelers and the Travelers Umbrella logo are registered trademarks of The Travelers Indemnity Company in the U.S. and other countries.
*Employee discounts are not available from all carriers and only available to those who qualify. Coverages, discounts and billing options are subject to state availability, individual qualifications, and/or the insuring company’s underwriting guidelines. Individual savings may vary and are not guaranteed.
**Savings are not guaranteed for all employees. The $639.88 average reported savings is based on employees who reported their prior premium and, through Mercer Voluntary Benefits, switched to several carriers’ auto insurance programs between 3/26/2014 and 3/26/2016.