Why Should I Buy Homeowners/Renters Insurance from the Home Insurance Benefit Program?
House? Condo? Mobile home? Apartment? No matter which type of dwelling you live in, you can take advantage of the Home Insurance Benefit Program employee discounts*. When you request a quote, you may discover that you can save hundreds of dollars over what you pay now. Here are five more reasons why the program may be best for you:
- Insurance for you—not the world. Your home is as unique as you are—why should you settle for someone else's insurance? Duke has partnered with Mercer Voluntary Benefits to craft a homeowners/renters program designed just for employees like you. That means your unique needs are addressed the way no off-the-rack insurance program can.
- Apply at any time—There is no waiting period for the Home Insurance Benefit Program**. You can apply at any time during the year, regardless of how long you've been at Duke or when you started work.
- Switch at any time—If you get a better quote from the Home Insurance Benefit Program, you can start saving with a policy that’s effective as soon as the next day.
- You can take it with you—Although this program is an advantage of your being a Duke employee, you can continue the policy without interruption, subject to policy terms and conditions, if you ever leave the company.
- Talk with a real person—Our streamlined online process will let you know within minutes what discounts and other savings you qualify for. But if you have questions, you can get answers from a licensed customer service representative based in the U.S., with one FREE phone call: 1-800-522-9670 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST/EDT.
*Employee discounts are not available from all carriers and only available to those who qualify. Coverages, discounts and billing options are subject to state availability, individual qualifications, and/or the insuring company’s underwriting guidelines. Individual savings may vary and are not guaranteed.
**Home insurance is not available in FL through the carriers offered in this program and may not be part of MetLife Auto & Home’s benefit offering in MA.
Each carrier operates independently and is not responsible for the others' financial obligations.
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. Met P&C®, MetCasSM, and MetGenSM, are licensed in Minnesota. ©2016 MetLife Auto & Home.
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company or one of its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183. In CA: Insurance is underwritten by Travelers Commercial Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority #6519 or Travelers Property Casualty Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority # 6521, State of Domicile: Connecticut. In FL: Homeowners insurance is not currently offered for new business. In TX: Auto insurance is offered by Travelers Texas MGA, Inc. and underwritten by Consumers County Mutual Insurance Company (CCM). CCM is not a Travelers company. Coverages, discounts, special program rates or savings, billing options, and other features are subject to availability and individual eligibility. Not all features available in all areas. © 2016 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved. Travelers and the Travelers Umbrella logo are registered trademarks of The Travelers Indemnity Company in the U.S. and other countries.